Middle School Programs
Registration for Summer 2019 is Now Open!
Interested in learning?more about our camps? Check out our course blog?here!
- Email it to?[email protected]
- Fax it to 312.629.6171
- Drop it off at 36 South Wabash Avenue, Suite 1201, Chicago, IL 60603
Request more information.
Explore. Imagine. Discover.
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago's (SAIC) Middle School Program (MSP) for children ages 10-13 offers a rigorous investigation into art and design materials, techniques, and ideas. Whether they're interested in drawing, painting, fashion, digital design, animation, architecture, or sculpture, our courses are designed to broaden students' education so they can be successful creative thinkers and makers in high school and beyond.
- Fashion Camp, July 22-August 2
- Sculpture Camp, July 22-August 2
- Video Game Design, July 22-August 2
- Drawing and Painting Camp, August 5-16